We Find Out Before You Do!
The Diamond Executive Physical Program is a state of the art heart attack, stroke, and diabetes prevention program centered on the Bale/Doneen Method and designed to not only improve but save lives. Traditional medicine focuses on cardiovascular risk factors, while Diamond implements a disease treatment paradigm identifying inflammatory markers, genetic markers, and extremely dangerous plaque in the arterial bed.
- Diamond Physicians detect cardiovascular disease earlier and more accurately, shattering the traditional “Standard of Care”.
Step 1: Education
- Diamond educates clients on causes as well as statistics of heart attack and stroke.
- 80% of Heart Attacks occur in patients with less than 70% blockage.
- In order to “fail” a cardiac stress test, a coronary artery must be at least 70% blocked!!
- Successful individuals often lead high stress lifestyles with minimum sleep and limited time to implement proper nutrition and exercise strategies. The combination of stress, lack of exercise, and poor nutrition is a dangerous triad dramatically increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
Step 2: Disease Evaluation
- Each client undergoes a comprehensive health record review. This meticulous medical records review is designed to identify Cardiovascular Red Flags routinely missed by traditional methods.
Step 3: Inflammation
- Diamond Physicians are certified Arteriologists specializing in identifying arterial wall inflammation and plaque.
- Using advanced noninvasive Carotid Artery Ultrasound Scanning, your Diamond Physician will determine your “Arterial Age” and presence of plaques, a direct measure of arterial disease.
Step 4: Root Causes
- Diamond strives to identify all root causes for each of its clients by testing for inflammatory markers missed by routine blood work, ultimately reducing the probability of heart attack and stroke.
- Diamond has teamed with Cleveland Heart Labs to develop an advanced lipid (cholesterol) testing protocol including Lipo (a), ApoB, ApoA, and HDL2B, formulated specifically for heart attack and stroke prevention.
Step 5: Genetics
- You can do everything right, exercise three times weekly, eat nutritious foods daily, avoid high fructose corn syrup and tobacco products, and still experience an adverse cardiovascular event. Genetic makeup is one of the most critical components of determining cardiovascular risk that traditional medicine does not address.
- Diamond has teamed with Berkeley Heart labs to deliver advanced cardiovascular genetic testing such as KIF6, LPA-Aspirin, APOE and 4q25-AF. Each Diamond Client can identify their baseline genetic risk which is the foundation for effective treatment plans.
- 25% of the population is resistant to aspirin (a common treatment for the prevention of heart attack and stroke). Will aspirin work for you?
Step 6: Medical Therapy Optimization
- Diamond Physicians analyze all laboratory data, carotid imaging, and genetic results to create a customized treatment plan for each client.
- World renowned clinics such as Mayo perform advanced cardiovascular assessments for those who can afford exceptional care.
- Now receive the same care as the super elite you deserve at a fraction of the price.
- Take charge of your health with a Diamond Physicians Membership today!!